+48 46 833 61 82
+48 46 833 63 99
In ground floor you will obtain detailed information concerning:
- documents essential for registration,
- allowances for individuals registered at the District Employment Office,
- obligations of those registered,
- benefits for the employer hiring unemployed individuals,
- documents required when applying for Labour Fund subsidies.
Here you can also obtain the following forms:
- registration cards,
- applications for organising an internship and intervention works,
- information concerning state aid received by business entities,
Agency working hours:
Monday to Friday, from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.